Be Mine this Valentine's (or Galentine's) Day with the XOXO Bundle! Featuring the Miss Red Glitter Lash
and the Tulips for Tiffani Nail Dash,
you'll be ready for your big date or night on the town.
XOXO, Red Aspen
Nail Dash Specs
What it is:
A Valentine's/Galentine's Day Bundle that includes the Miss Red Glitter Lash and the Tulips for Tiffani Nail Dash, both in the perfect shade of red that will make your heart flutter.
Miss's red glitter band will bring a sparkle to your eye, and the shiny red nail dash will help you feel polished & on-point!
Vegan, Cruelty-free, Sulfate-free, Phthalates-free, Paraben-free
Net wt: 0.07oz/2g
Ingredients: Ethyl Cyanoacrylate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, BHA, D&C Red 7 (CI 15850)
1. Remove any nail polish. Wash and dry hands.
2. Push back cuticles using cuticle stick.
3. Gently buff natural nail.
4. Clean nail with rubbing alcohol or wipe.
5. Select Dashes that fit all 10 of your natural nails and set aside. When applying, start with pinkies and work inward, ending with thumbs.
6. Apply glue to natural nail and back of Dash, based on desired glue wear time.
7. Let glue dry for a few seconds, then align Dash with cuticle and apply at a 45-degree angle. Press firmly for 30 seconds.
8. File/clip Dash to achieve desired length and shape.
9. To reapply, add glue to back of Dash after repeating steps above.
1. Soak in warm, soapy water for 10 minutes.
2. Lift from side of Dash to remove. Apply light pressure - never force removal. Soak for additional time if necessary.
3. Remove excess glue and restore natural nails using blue then pink side of included buffer.
Tip: Wait at least 5 days or until nails begin to pop-off on own before removing.
Glue wear time tips:
1-3 days: Apply thin line of glue from natural nail cuticle to tip.
4-6 days: Apply pea-size dot of glue to natural nail.
7-14 days: Apply thin layer of glue to back of Dash + pea size dot of glue to natural nail.
To Apply: Begin with full makeup in place. Lashes come last! Remove lashes from tray and fit to natural lash line. Trim excess band from outer corner. Apply lash glue along entire band and wait 20 seconds for glue to become tacky. Apply lash band to natural lash line using fingers or applicator using light pressure.
To Remove: Use cotton swab dipped in makeup remover to dissolve glue along lash band. Gently pull off lashes by band. Store lashes in original case after use.