Includes: Camille Lash, Devra Dreams in Pastel Purple Nail Dash, Naomi’s Glambam Eyeliner (Glitter)
Spring is in the air, our heads are in the clouds, and we’re going up, up and away! We’re ready for pastel dresses, egg hunts and flower buds. Spring, here we come!
A $54 value.
What it is:
Let us help you get ready for spring with the Up, Up and Away color story box. Includes the beautiful, faux mink Camille Lash, a set of Devra Dreams in Pastel Purple Nail Dashes, and Naomi’s Glambam Eyeliner in a glitter finish.
Camille is a stunning lash affixed to a comfortable cotton band and she pairs perfectly with Naomi’s Glambam Eyeliner for a subtle sparkly finish. Devra’s Nail Dashes will have you looking spring time ready, and with proper care and application will last up to 14 days!
Cruelty-free, Sulfate-free, Phthalates-free, Paraben-free
Net wt: 0.07oz/2g
Ingredients: Ethyl Cyanoacrylate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, BHA, D&C Red 7 (CI 15850)
Black Glitter Eyeliner:
Net wt: 0.02 oz / 0.31 g
Ingredients: Isododecane, Iron Oxides, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Beeswax / Cera Alba, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Polyethylene, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Vinyldimethyl/Trimethylsiloxysilicate Stearyl, Dimethicone Crosspolymer Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia, Cerifera Cera Titanium Dioxide, Silica, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl, Hydroxyhydrocinnamate Tocopherol, Tin Oxide
1. Remove any nail polish. Wash and dry hands.
2. Push back cuticles using cuticle stick.
3. Gently buff natural nail.
4. Clean nail with rubbing alcohol or wipe.
5. Select Dashes that fit all 10 of your natural nails and set aside. When applying, start with pinkies and work inward, ending with thumbs.
6. Apply glue to natural nail and back of Dash, based on desired glue wear time.
7. Let glue dry for a few seconds, then align Dash with cuticle and apply at a 45-degree angle. Press firmly for 30 seconds.
8. File/clip Dash to achieve desired length and shape.
9. To reapply, add glue to back of Dash after repeating steps above.
1. Soak in warm, soapy water for 10 minutes.
2. Lift from side of Dash to remove. Apply light pressure - never force removal. Soak for additional time if necessary.
3. Remove excess glue and restore natural nails using blue then pink side of included buffer.
Tip: Wait at least 5 days or until nails begin to pop-off on own before removing.
Glue wear time tips:
1-3 days: Apply thin line of glue from natural nail cuticle to tip.
4-6 days: Apply pea-size dot of glue to natural nail.
7-14 days: Apply thin layer of glue to back of Dash + pea size dot of glue to natural nail.
To Apply: Begin with full makeup in place. Lashes come last!
Remove lashes from tray and fit to natural lash line. Trim excess band from outer corner. Apply lash glue along entire band and wait 20 seconds for glue to become tacky. Apply lash band to natural lash line using fingers or applicator using light pressure.
To Remove: Use cotton swab dipped in makeup remover to dissolve glue along lash band. Gently pull off lashes by band. Store lashes in original case after use.