What it is:
The Something Blue bundle is filled with our favorite blue beauty products. Create your most sophisticated look with Naomi and Suzy in Navy, and the Forget-Me-Not Nichole Nail Dash. Navy blue is one of the classiest colors and this bundle is filled with it.
What it does:
This bundle is our most complete color centric bundle yet - every product inside is a gorgeous, matching navy tone. Let Nicole, Naomi and Suzy help you create a timeless makeup look you won't forget.
Cruelty-free, sulfate-free, phthalates-free, paraben-free
Naomi's Glambam In Navy
Net wt: 0.01oz/.31g
Ingredients: Isododecane, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Mica 5,9200 Beeswax / Cera Alba 4,8000 Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Polyethylene, Vinyldimethyl/Trimethylsiloxysilicate Stearyl, Dimethicone Crosspolymer Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia, Cerifera Cera Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl, Hydroxyhydrocinnamate Tin Oxide, Tocopherol.
Net wt: 0.07oz/2g
Ingredients: Ethyl Cyanoacrylate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, BHA
CAUTION: EYE IRRITANT. Nail glue can bond skin and eyes in seconds. Contains cyanoacrylate. DO NOT USE NEAR OR ON EYES. Do not ingest. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with water and contact your physician. Can cause irritation to eyes, respiratory system and skin. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid nail glue contact with fabric or furniture. Use only as directed.
Naomi's Glambam Eyeliner
Uncap and draw across the lash line.
If desired, work quickly with the smudging brush to smudge the line for an instant smokey eye.
Close the cap tightly to preserve freshness.
Begin with full makeup in place. Lashes come last! Remove lashes from tray and fit to natural lash line. Trim excess band from outer corner. Apply lash glue along entire band and wait 20 seconds for glue to become tacky. Apply lash band to natural lash line using fingers or applicator using light pressure.
Use cotton swab dipped in makeup remover to dissolve glue along lash band. Gently pull off lashes by band. Store lashes in original case after use.
1. Remove any nail polish. Wash and dry hands.
2. Push back cuticles using cuticle stick.
3. Gently buff natural nail.
4. Clean nail with rubbing alcohol or wipe.
5. Select Dashes that fit all 10 of your natural nails and set aside. When applying, start with pinkies and work inward, ending with thumbs.
6. Apply glue to natural nail and back of Dash, based on desired glue wear time.
7. Let glue dry for a few seconds, then align Dash with cuticle and apply at a 45-degree angle. Press firmly for 30 seconds.
8. File/clip Dash to achieve desired length and shape.
9. To reapply, add glue to back of Dash after repeating steps above.
1. Soak in warm, soapy water for 10 minutes.
2. Lift from side of Dash to remove. Apply light pressure - never force removal. Soak for additional time if necessary.
3. Remove excess glue and restore natural nails using blue then pink side of included buffer.
Tip: Wait at least 5 days or until nails begin to pop-off on own before removing.
Glue wear time tips:
1-3 days: Apply thin line of glue from natural nail cuticle to tip.
4-6 days: Apply pea-size dot of glue to natural nail.
7-14 days: Apply thin layer of glue to back of Dash + pea size dot of glue to natural nail.