Pop-on Red Aspen Nail Dashes
for a customizable, non-damaging, reusable mani that can be applied in minutes (at a fraction of the salon cost!) Dashes can be worn for up to 2 weeks, or switch out your style every few days! Pop-on, pop-off and reshape to customize your look.
Nail Dash Specs
Accent: Crystal Cuticle
We don't recommend reshaping matte dashes in order to preserve their finish.
What it is:
24 reusable Nail Dashes in 12 sizes - fits average, petite and large nails. Also includes instructions, dual file/buffer, cuticle stick, and our nail glue!
What it does:
Get a salon-quality, customizable manicure for a fraction of the time (and price!) that's easy to apply on your own!
cruelty-free, phthalate free, paraben free, gluten free
easy to apply, non-damaging, reusable, fraction of the salon cost
Net wt: 0.07oz/2g
Ingredients: Ethyl Cyanoacrylate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, BHA
CAUTION: EYE IRRITANT. Nail glue can bond skin and eyes in seconds. Contains cyanoacrylate. DO NOT USE NEAR OR ON EYES. Do not ingest. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with water and contact your physician. Can cause irritation to eyes, respiratory system and skin. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid nail glue contact with fabric or furniture. Use only as directed.
1. Remove any nail polish. Wash and dry hands.
2. Push back cuticles using cuticle stick.
3. Gently buff natural nail.
4. Clean nail with rubbing alcohol or wipe.
5. Select Dashes that fit all 10 of your natural nails and set aside. When applying, start with pinkies and work inward, ending with thumbs.
6. Apply glue to natural nail and back of Dash, based on desired glue wear time.
7. Let glue dry for a few seconds, then align Dash with cuticle and apply at a 45-degree angle. Press firmly for 30 seconds.
8. File/clip Dash to achieve desired length and shape.
9. To reapply, add glue to back of Dash after repeating steps above.
1. Soak in warm, soapy water for 10 minutes.
2. Lift from side of Dash to remove. Apply light pressure - never force removal. Soak for additional time if necessary.
3. Remove excess glue and restore natural nails using blue then pink side of included buffer.
Tip: Wait at least 5 days or until nails begin to pop-off on own before removing.
Glue wear time tips:
1-3 days: Apply thin line of glue from natural nail cuticle to tip.
4-6 days: Apply pea-size dot of glue to natural nail.
7-14 days: Apply thin layer of glue to back of Dash + pea size dot of glue to natural nail.