What it is: Seashell inspired nail dashes, aqua eyeliner, mermaid lashes... This bundle has everything you need to create an under-the-sea look! It includes the Evanann by the Sea Nail Dash, Evanann Lash, Mini Lash Glue, and Evanann by the Sea Aqua Eyeliner.
What it does: Transform yourself into a summertime mer-babe. The aqua/pink faux silk fibers of the Evanann Lash pair with her aqua eyeliner to create a vibrant, colorful summer stare. Evanann by the Sea Nail Dashes have glitter and seashell accent nails to complete this mermaid look.
Claims: Cruelty-free, sulfate-free, phthalates-free, paraben-free
Net wt: 0.07oz/2g
Ethyl Cyanoacrylate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, BHA, D&C Red 7 (CI 15850)
CAUTION: EYE IRRITANT. Nail glue can bond skin and eyes in seconds. Contains cyanoacrylate. DO NOT USE NEAR OR ON EYES. Do not ingest. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with water and contact your physician. Can cause irritation to eyes, respiratory system and skin. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid nail glue contact with fabric or furniture. Use only as directed.
Volume Level (1-5): 2
Lash Material: pink + aqua faux silk
Inner Lash: 6mm
Center Lash: 13mm
Outer Lash: 7mm
Band Material: flexible cotton glitter band
Band Color: aqua
Band Length: 34 mm
Wear Period: multi-use
Mini LATEX FREE Lash Adhesive
Acrylates/Ethylhexyl, Acrylate Copolymer, Aqua, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin
Evanann by the Sea Aqua Eyeliner
Net wt: 0.01 oz / 0.3 g
Ingredients: Methyl Trimethicone, Polyethylene, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (ci 77891), Trimethylsiloxysilicate, 1 lake (ci 42090), Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Acrylates/dimethicone copolymer, Disteardimonium hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl, Hydroxyhydrocinnamate
1. Remove any nail polish. Wash and dry hands.
2. Push back cuticles using cuticle stick.
3. Gently buff natural nail.
4. Clean nail with rubbing alcohol or wipe.
5. Select Dashes that fit all 10 of your natural nails and set aside. When applying, start with pinkies and work inward, ending with thumbs.
6. Apply glue to natural nail and back of Dash, based on desired glue wear time.
7. Let glue dry for a few seconds, then align Dash with cuticle and apply at a 45-degree angle. Press firmly for 30 seconds.
8. File/clip Dash to achieve desired length and shape.
9. To reapply, add glue to back of Dash after repeating steps above.
1. Soak in warm, soapy water for 10 minutes.
2. Lift from side of Dash to remove. Apply light pressure - never force removal. Soak for additional time if necessary.
3. Remove excess glue and restore natural nails using blue then pink side of included buffer.
Tip: Wait at least 5 days or until nails begin to pop-off on own before removing.
Glue wear time tips:
1-3 days: Apply thin line of glue from natural nail cuticle to tip.
4-6 days: Apply pea-size dot of glue to natural nail.
7-14 days: Apply thin layer of glue to back of Dash + pea size dot of glue to natural nail.
Begin with full makeup in place. Lashes come last! Remove lashes from tray and fit to natural lash line. Trim excess band from outer corner. Apply lash glue along entire band and wait 20 seconds for glue to become tacky. Apply lash band to natural lash line using fingers or applicator using light pressure.
Use cotton swab dipped in makeup remover to dissolve glue along lash band. Gently pull off lashes by band. Store lashes in original case after use.
Evanann by the Sea Aqua Eyeliner
Uncap and draw across the lash line.
If desired, work quickly with the smudging brush to smudge the line for an instant smokey eye.
Close the cap tightly to preserve freshness.