What it is: A beauty box inspired by the city! Kara in Champagne, Naomi Eyeliner in Brown, Chloe Cedar Nail Dash... Breakup with average and makeup with Aspen & the City
What it does: In the words of Carrie Bradshaw, "I like my money where I can see it! In my closet or my makeup bag." Treat Yo' Self.
Claims: Cruelty-free, Sulfate-free, Phthalates-free, Paraben-free
Kara Gets Glowing Liquid Highlighter in Champagne
Net wt: 20 mL / 0.67 fl oz
Ingredients: Aqua, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Pentaerythrityl Tetracocoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate,
Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, Behenyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Polysorbate 60, Xanthan Gum, Sorbitan Isostearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Cellulose Gum, Disodium Edta, Mica（ci 77019, Ci 77891, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499, Ci 75470
Brown Naomi's Glambam Eyeliner
Net wt: 0.01 oz / 0.30 g
Ingredients: Isododecane, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Beeswax / Cera Alba, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Methyl Methacrylate, Crosspolymer, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Polyethylene, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Vinyldimethyl/Trimethylsiloxysilicate Stearyl, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia, Cerifera Cera, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl, Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol
Net wt: 0.07oz/2g
Ingredients: Ethyl Cyanoacrylate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, BHA, D&C Red 7 (CI 15850)
Kara Gets Glowing Liquid Highlighter
Directions: Use fingertips or a blending sponge to highlight high points of your face, like cheekbones, cupid’s bow, and bridge of nose. Can also be mixed with your favorite foundation or tinted moisturizer for naturally illuminating coverage.
Warning: Discontinue use if signs of irritation or redness appear.
Naomi's Glambam Eyeliner
Directions: Uncap and draw across the lash line.
If desired, work quickly with the smudging brush to smudge the line for an instant smokey eye.
Close the cap tightly to preserve freshness.
Warning: Use only as directed. Do not share applicator or product. Do not use if eye is injured, irritated or or infected. If irritation occurs, wash thoroughly with water and soap. If irritation or redness persists consult a physician.
1. Remove any nail polish. Wash and dry hands.
2. Push back cuticles using cuticle stick.
3. Gently buff natural nail.
4. Clean nail with rubbing alcohol or wipe.
5. Select Dashes that fit all 10 of your natural nails and set aside. When applying, start with pinkies and work inward, ending with thumbs.
6. Apply glue to natural nail and back of Dash, based on desired glue wear time.
7. Let glue dry for a few seconds, then align Dash with cuticle and apply at a 45-degree angle. Press firmly for 30 seconds.
8. File/clip Dash to achieve desired length and shape.
9. To reapply, add glue to back of Dash after repeating steps above.
1. Soak in warm, soapy water for 10 minutes.
2. Lift from side of Dash to remove. Apply light pressure - never force removal. Soak for additional time if necessary.
3. Remove excess glue and restore natural nails using blue then pink side of included buffer.
Tip: Wait at least 5 days or until nails begin to pop-off on own before removing.
Glue wear time tips:
1-3 days: Apply thin line of glue from natural nail cuticle to tip.
4-6 days: Apply pea-size dot of glue to natural nail.
7-14 days: Apply thin layer of glue to back of Dash + pea size dot of glue to natural nail.